How filtered is your tap water? Find out with a free water test from your local Culligan Water expert. FREE
HANS™ Premium Water System by Culligan®
Filtered water at every tap & fixture in your home.
Premium Filtered Water Solutions
A HANS™ Premium Water System by Culligan® protects your whole home against dangerous contaminants caused by industrial runoff, disinfection byproducts, radioactive chemicals and other sources. This whole home filtration solution also removes bad smells, high iron content, acid and even hardness from your water. Our premium, four-stage system is the best way to provide safe, filtered water at every tap in your home. Never worry about your water again when you buy a HANS™ Premium Water System by Culligan®!
The HANS™ Premium Water System by Culligan® uses a multi-stage filtration process that leaves water cleaner than federal requirements and health guidelines. Studies have found it reduces dangerous contaminants like lead, PFOAs & PFOS, arsenic, nitrates and chromium 6+ by up to 99%.
Water filtration involves removing small particles like sediment, manganese, iron, chlorine and gases like hydrogen sulfide from the water. Water filters use both physical and chemical processes to filter out unwanted contaminants. The physical process involves running water through a media that retains the contaminants while allowing the water to pass. The chemical process uses a reaction called adsorption, in which the atomic charge of the carbon and other media causes the contaminants to abandon their bond with the water and chemically attach to the media.
HANS™ Premium Water System by Culligan® Benefits
- Four stage filtration - sediment filter, contaminant filter, membrane and remineralization
- Water use monitoring with an intuitive touch screen
- 24/7 water quality monitoring
- The best support team in the business
- Long-lasting filters, lasting a year or longer
- Reduces dangerous contaminants like lead, PFOAs & PFOS, arsenic, nitrates and chromium 6+ by up to 99%
- Removes hardness, without any salt
- Neutralizes acidic water and removes iron to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes unpleasant odors like chlorine and sulfur