Introducing the Culligan Connect app – our smart water technology delivers real-time information, peace of mind and 24/7 support from...
Culligan COVID-19 Update
Now Offering Virtual Consultations for New Customers:
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak Culligan Water has been deemed an essential business as defined by the Department of Homeland Security and we are now offering Virtual Sales Consultations and Safety Sensitive Installations.
If you would like to learn more, please click here and our Water Solutions Department will reach out to you directly.
At this time, when the news is dominated by COVID-19 and coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety. We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees and our communities safe. For the latest updates, we recommend that you refer to the guide provided by the Center for Disease Control on their website cdc.gov/coronavirus, or the World Health Organization website at who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
At this time, we are taking recommended precautions and conducting virtual water consultations and no-contact delivery. Additionally, we have instructed that all employees:
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and using proper hand sanitizers before entering homes and businesses.
- We are asking our service, delivery and installation personnel to wear fresh gloves before entering your home or office.
- Service Technicians, Delivery Drivers and Installation Technicians have been guided to sanitize all vehicles daily. This includes wiping down steering wheels, door handles, tools, etc.
- We are closely following CDC guidelines and communicating that to our employees.
At the center of our company's purpose is a commitment to help all families and it is something we take to heart in good times and bad. Therefore, we'll be working hard to continue to provide service, so we can be there to support you and your families.
Thanks, and be safe.
Learn more about how you can have better water.